Wheat is a cereal, which has been used by humans in their diet since ancient times. Wheat bran is the hard husk that surrounds it during the processing of flour separation mill. It is in the form of finely ground gold-earth flakes with a light texture.
How to use wheat bran in recipes
- Use the bran to make pizza dough, for cakes, cookies and pastries.
- Prepare a delicious, nutritious, creamy meal by pouring in a deep bowl the milk of your choice, the wheat bran and enrich it with nuts, fruits, seeds, tahini or honey. A meal that will give you energy and vitality and will keep you full for many hours.
- Use wheat bran instead of flour and make cupcakes and muffins, crackers, breadsticks and all baked goods and sprinkle with oatmeal.
- Use it instead of breadcrumbs and make burgers and meatballs.
- Add it to yogurt with honey, cinnamon, raisins, cranberries and fruits of your choice.
- Make smoothies with peanut butter.
- Make pancakes with egg white and toss them with jam or melted chocolate and banana or tahini with fruit or honey and cinnamon.
- Pour it into the omelette mixture.